A Croppin' I will Go!

Okay, so next week Friday I leave for a fun filled weekend in Florida. What will I be doing for fun you may ask, well I will be scrapbooking of course. A friend of mine there has got us a great little retreat place to go for the weekend so a group of us are headed down for some serious scrappy time. We don't have to leave to sleep or eat, which is totally cool.

So, I have been getting my scrappy stuff ready to go for the last few days. So far I have 16 page kits ready to go. I am hoping that this will help me get lots and lots accomplished while I am there, even if I am blabbering away. I love the fact that I can just pull out everything I need for a page and work on it. I have the papers all picked out, the pictures printed (all but one), the journaling written, and a materials list. I am hoping to use Yams' wide format printer to print my favoritest wedding picture on fabric, I sure hope it turns out or I could be seriously bummed. I have all sorts of pages planned too, that way I shouldn't have to worry about not wanting to work on something I have so many to choose from. I am hoping to get a few more done as well, I mean I am going to have roughly 38 hours of scrappy time.

I have started my what to bring list of tools and supplies, I am hoping to not completely move out of my scrappy room. DH always is amazed at how much I can bring with me, but hey you don't want to not have something. I am hoping that with the page kits I will have packed only what I need, and if some need comes up my fellow scrappers should be able to help me out--that's what croppin with others is about helping each other. I am so super excited about this trip I can hardly stand it. Only a few more days and we will be hitting the road for a fun filled weekend of scrappin'. What could be better?

Until next time from the Bunny hole.
Bunny Out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun your little bunny feet won't even hit the ground:) Enjoy the sun, friends and fun LB. You will be missed and maybe, just maybe, some of us can catch up with that bunny:) Be Safe and have a great time.
Bizzy

Lainey said...

Hey chica! Keep up the happy blogging! I know you are gonna have an AWESOME time in FL, I so wish that I could join you guys! 16 page kits??? Good grief! I think you will have enough to keep you busy (for a week!)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Bunny! Hope you have a great time in Fla. Please let us know how much you accomplish.
:) Melissa (Mel)

Unknown said...

Woohoo, Bunny!! Have fun in Florida! :D