Use those Scraps

If you are a scrapper like me you have scraps all over the place.  I don't like to part with my scraps because I know I can use them.  Usually my pattern paper scraps gets used for cards, its a great way to use up those scraps of all that fun paper you didn't want to cut in the first place.  Seeing that it was my older sister's birthday this week I created a card for her using scraps of BasicGrey Urban Prairie, its such a yummy line.  
Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock, BasicGrey Urban Prairie pp, BasicGrey Grow-a-Garden Stamps, Studio G Stamps, Scrappy Cat Font(Timbres Clair) Stamps, Stampin' Up! Ink, Me & My Big Ideas Bling



Use those scraps!!  Even the little bitty ones come in handy from time to time.  Until next time, that's it from the Bunny Hole

1 comment:

joybear said...

very cute!