Scrap Happy

So, I have been a little scrap happy lately, which is a good thing.  This year I used some of my tax rebate to jump start the scrap mojo and boy howdy did I have fun shopping.  I am going to blame a long time friend for one expenditure, but its a good blame.  If you have not seen Whimsy Stamps, I suggest you check them out.  I feel in love with a couple Kenny K stamps when a friend sent me a couple samples.  Well, if you have a wild side and like to stamp then here you go.  And as always I had to buy some new Distress stuff, stains and paints for the most part, and a huge bottle of Distress Stickles Dry Glitter.  I haven't used it yet, but I hope it will be enough for a while.










Well once I got all these fun products in my hands I had to play, and play I have.  Fingers dirty, desk top a mess, and cuteness all around.  I am learning ways to play with the Distress Paint as well as ways to utilize my Distress Markers.  So, here are some things I did this past week.
Kenny K--Download Diva, colored with Distress Markers and Gelly Roll Pens


Kenny K--Colored with Distress Markers
I love using scraps, this card was created with scraps of paper!

Kenny K--Firefighter, colored with Distress
Had a lot of fun playing with this one and of course used scraps of paper

 But, my favorite thing I made this week is this cute little Missing You Card.  I utilized my scrap stash of course for the colored card stock.  Otherwise, I used the Distress Paint to create the Wrinkle Free Distress Look and then added some Distress Ink and a little Metallic Distress Stain.  The Mesh is actually Drywall Tape colored with Distress Stain and Glitter added for a touch more bling.  The stamp is Kenny K's Devilish Donna and I colored it with Distress Markers, Glaze Pens, and Glitter Pens.  A Prima Flower with a gem brad and some staples for a more "goth" look and some punches to add the sentiment on the outside.  The inside reads: "It is the Friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter" Marlene Deitreich.  I had so much fun.




Well that is all I have for now, so until next time Scrap Happy and hop on my friends hop on.  Bunny











No comments: