My Dates Book

Yes it's true I finally finished my perpetual calendar. I really need to say that I am in love with every thing Tim Holtz and this calendar certainly proves that. Second, the Bind-it-All totally rocks, if you like to make books or albums then look into this tool--I agree with Tim it is a must have!

I created this perpetual calendar so that hubby and I could keep better track of birthdays, anniversaries and other yearly events that we tend to forget. Seeing that I now have a nice pattern for it I may make some of these as Christmas gifts.

Supplies, Materials and tools used:
Chipboard
Canvas paper by Canson
Bazzill Cardstock
Bind-it-All Oring (altered)
Bind-it-All
Dermal Tool--to distress the Oring
Provo Craft Alphaletterz
Spare Parts Silk Flowers
Ribbon
Spiral Clip
American Crafts Rubons
Archival Sepia Ink
Mica Magic Copper Ink
Stampin' Up! Calendar Stamp
Stampin' Up! Occasions Collection
Autumn Leaves Months Stamps
Studio G Month Stamps
Recollections Splat Stamps
WRMK Stamp Bunny
Personal Signature Stamp
MSE Sentiments Stamp
Tim Holtz
Ranger Distress Paper
Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Distress Crackle Paint
Idea-ology Corners
Idea-ololgy Mask

This was a really fun project to make. I used pictures taken from each month to add a personal touch to each month, then put that with a piece of distressed notebook paper. I used the notebook paper to write all the important dates down. Matted with a piece of Bazzill cardstock and then added it to the canvas paper that was inked all up with yummy Distress Inks.

If you have any questions just let me know. I hope you enjoyed the project, until next time from the Bunny Hole, peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! I absolutely love it. You might have to bring the bind it all to Lancaster and demo it. I'll buy the ring things.

Gidg

Library Bunny said...

I was going to bring it along anyway, want to make more so, I guess I could!

What does everyone else say?