I am the BUG!!

Yep, some days you are the bug and some days you are the windshield. Lately I have felt like the bug, in fact the bug that makes the big gutsy mess all over the windshield. But, things should start looking up, I am trying to stay positive.

Sorry its been so long since I have posted, lots have been happening--as from the first part not all of it good. However, there have been some days that I have been the windshield. For instance, I had a great birthday, despite some embarrassment (you know who you are). And even though my favoritest team was not in the Stupid Bowl, as the husband calls it, the team I wanted to win, won. Way to go New England!

Other than all that not much here, just trying to scrap myself off the windshield. So from this bunny hole to your, keep on keepin it--its all we go. Peace.

No comments: